Syscoin has employed a number of marketers to work alongside us to create and push content out to the community and journalists. We’ve also employed other promotional services to work with us and produce content educating the public about Syscoin. These materials will then be advertised through targeted channels both inside and outside of the crypto community.
Here is an overview of what is planned for the initial promotional campaign and we will be doing more of these as time goes on and we incorporate more interfaced in the QT wallet which make Syscoin services easy to use:
- Promotional contests run by the Syscoin team itself
- Hired experience twitter crypto-promoter to share as well as produce Syscoin-related content
- Partnered with “TheWeeksCoin” to leverage their promotional services
- Running targeted advertisements on *several* major crypto-coin targeted ad networks, banners and text will inform public to what Syscoin is/has/can do
- Highly visible marketing placement on prominent sites such as Coinmarketcap.com and Cointelegraph.com
- Promoting Syscoin outside of the crypto space, official press releases and outreach to more mainstream publications that cater to the general public.
Development Deliveries During Promotion
In addition to pure-promotional efforts we also have development deliveries planned which will coincide with the promotional efforts going on throughout the coming weeks. These are the items we’ll be releasing in the coming weeks to further help promoters and the community understand everything Syscoin enables.
- NEW Wallet release scheduled for 9/21 which includes many name-aliases services now in the wallet interfaces themselves. This will be part of what is marketed through the above channels
- NEW Alias explorer service which allows users to browse the purchases aliases on the Syscoin network. This will also be marketed through the above channels.
- NEW Syscoin marketplace service that allows for selling items from your own wallet via a simple web interface that can be stood up in minutes
This effort will be going on for several weeks so we’ll be keeping this forum post updated with each individual progression/promotion as they kick off. You can also use this forum post to share any comments, feedback, thoughts or suggestions you may have. This is just the first of many major promotional/marketing efforts related to Syscoin and these will only get more aggressive as we make the features/services more and more user friendly. The obstacle Syscoin has to overcome is simply one of educating users on how to use Syscoin features and developing interfaces to make those services more user friendly. Compared to the competition that is a good position to be in.