The Syscoin team has a call on Google Hangouts Sunday of each week. We publish the notes from these calls in order for outside investors to have a sense of team status and progress updates.
Notes from call Sunday June 28, 2015
Blockmarket and Syscoin 1.5.3
- Concurrent purchase issue resolved via new offerrefund feature which is automatically executed via a basic smart contract on the SYS blockchain. Still undergoing internal testing.
- Reseller feature completed ahead of schedule, will be included in the 1.5.3 release rather than 1.6.1 as previously planned.
- Reseller feature to be more robust than initially publicly described. Details have been discussed in Slack, full details to be published on release.
- Reseller feature now linked to certificates, allowing merchants to control resale of their items and to better suit multiple real-world use cases.
- Work on offer linking to certificates for resale control revealed bug in certificates which is being addressed alongside the 1.5.3 work
- All 1.5.3 features mentioned above have been addressed and are currently in iterative test/fix cycles internally, to be pushed to clean public cakenet when team is ready
- All changes to core code being reviewed by full C team
- Paused work on blockmarket-client to work top-down from syscoin-node to blockmarket-client to update all commands for 1.5.3 changes and new commands
- Syscoin-node updates fully complete in new dev-1.5.3 branch, non-C team now working up updating syscoin-api-server with the addition of full REST documentation (via swagger-node) in prep for production release.
- Blockmarket-core will be updated with full new reseller-feature set after syscoin-api-server updates are complete. Will be ready for 1.5.3 launch as real-world example(s) of how Syscoin decentralized marketplaces provide extremely competitive value and redundancy
Syscoin Mobile Apps
- Android wallet released to millionaires. Some minor issues have been reported and are being logged here.
- Android wallet to be pushed to Google Play Store ASAP once current critical issues are addressed, being investigated in smaller millionaires-club group.
- iOS wallet update TBD, should be ready for submission to store but developer has been busy and update is pending
- Syscoin Store prepping for release within the next week, full blog post with details to follow by Andy
- Syscoin Store will eventually integrate with the first SYS ecommerce plugin, displaying yet another real-world use case for the SYS marketplace network
- Syscoin Store will provide tangible goods to the community and revenue to drive future Syscoin development and possibly hire F/T devs
- Syscoin Store is using different fulfillment center than the launch rewards with guaranteed delivery and tracking
- First of many swag/merchandise design contests with initial prize of $100USD + swag to launch via the Syscoin Millionaires club with apparel to be produced via the new store using the design. More contests to follow, additional details coming; currently working out logistics.
- Article interest expressed from Russian Magazine site Forklog, Sebastien working on article
- Forklog Article to be combined with existing news/media sources for a PR-Newswire type push ready for release on/around 1.5.3 beta1 public release date
- No team notes from last week in observation of Father’s Day in the US and elsewhere. Team always was in contact via Slack (private, and public)