Syscoin News Update #85
This news update is provided by the Syscoin Marketing Team (SMT) to bring you all the latest Syscoin, Blockchain Foundry and SMT news.
Syscoin and BCF News
Binance and Blockchain Foundry Establish Partnership
Binance, the world’s leading blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider, has partnered with Blockchain Foundry Inc. to explore the use of the Syscoin Ethereum Bridge targeting blockchain scalability. The agreement will enable BUSD, the 1:1 USD-backed stablecoin issued by Binance and Paxos, and approved and regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (“NYDFS”), to be available on the Syscoin network. The bridge provides fast, scalable, and low-cost transactions for BUSD users, while also maintaining regulatory compliance provided by Ethereum.
Blockchain Foundry Collaborating with Matic
Syscoin developer, Blockchain Foundry, has partnered with Matic Network, a leading Ethereum smart contract scalability platform. The partnership will be focused around the exploration of interoperability between the Syscoin and Matic networks.
The two networks already provide mainnet blockchain scalability solutions for Ethereum-based tokens and DApps. Where Matic can scale smart contracts, Syscoin is focused on scalable value transfers with tokens and assets.
We're collaborating with @BlockFoundry to explore interoperability between @Syscoin and Matic 💡— Matic (@maticnetwork) July 29, 2020
🤝Research initiatives, joint ventures, and marketing & BD-focused initiatives.
🚀Focus on interoperability & advanced scaling infrastructure.
Read more: https://t.co/PZLME7WfQv pic.twitter.com/WW70twQB0s
Syscoin Foundation Enters The Great Reddit Scaling Bake-off
The Syscoin Foundation has submitted an entry to The Great Reddit Scaling Bake-of, a contest designed to find a solution for creating and distributing Reddit Community Points. The Syscoin Platform solution employs Syscoin Bridge to provide two-way peg interoperability and a scalable token layer built specifically for speed and high volumes of simple value transfers at a very low cost, while offering sovereign ownership and on-chain finality.
SMT Marketing Report Q2 2020
The Syscoin Marketing Team have published their performance report for Q2 2020 - check out a PDF here.
New Recruit for the Syscoin Marketing Team
We're delighted to announce our newest recruit on the Syscoin Marketing Team is aussie crypto advocate and purveyor of fine meat-based sandwiches, BigPoppa! BP has been banging the drum for Syscoin since day one, and he's brimming with ideas and enthusiasm for our next campaigns...
Syscoin Among the Top Ten Gainers Last Week on CMC
Here are the top 10 cryptos that rode the wave this week! 🏄 📈 Which one of these are you hodling, trading, or in favor of?— CoinMarketCap (@CoinMarketCap) August 4, 2020
More gainers and losers at: https://t.co/MazQ3YeMRQ@BluzelleHQ @akropolisio @irisnetwork @syscoin @synthetix_io @AaveAave @bancor @ArkEcosystem @nimiq pic.twitter.com/4s2i2WVieb
- CoinTelegraph: Binance to Transfer BUSD Across Blockchains on Syscoin-Ethereum Bridge
- CoinCodex: Binance Pledges to Use Syscoin Ethereum Bridge to Aid Blockchain Scaling
- CryptoPotato: Binance Will Use Syscoin (SYS) Bridge for BUSD Stablecoin
- iHodl: Binance To Use Syscoin Bridge For Its BUSD Stablecoin
- CryptoNews: Tezos, Litecoin, Elrond Score Victories, Ant Group's AntChain + More News
- CoinSpeaker: Binance To Use Syscoin Bridge For Its BUSD Stablecoin
- CryptoDaily: Binance To Use Syscoin’s Ethereum Bridge As A Scaling Solution For BUSD
- Coin Market Cap: Binance to Use Syscoin’s Ethereum Bridge as a Scaling Solution for BUSD
- The Research Process: Blockchain Foundry collaborates with Binance to release BUSD Stablecoin
- BitBoyCrypto: Binance and Blockchain Foundry will Collaborate to Widen Access to BUSD
- CoinNewsSpan Blockchain Foundry Enters Into Partnership With Matic Network
Dan & Jag AMA
The date for the next live video AMA with Dan and Jag will be announced soon. Join our Discord channel and be first to find out.